Senior Account Consultant
Job Type: Full time, 40 hours per week, with 25%-35% Northeast travel
Headquarters: Milford, CT
PBIRx® is looking for an Account Manager or pharmacist, who has two to five years experience in health care, employee benefits, or the pharmacy benefit industry to manage designated clients primarily in the Northeast.
This person would be responsible for not only maintaining all aspects of Account Management from on site client visits, conference calls, analytical and clinical presentations, service issues, etc.; but also, someone who has excellent organizational, time management and follow up skills. Good relationship skills are a must. If you are looking for a challenging position with an employer willing to invest in your future career development in a changing but growing professional field we welcome you to apply.
We hire highly talented, intelligent, ethical, detail oriented people who work well in a team environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a professional image. Basic analytical skills are an important part of this opportunity. Our staff has high standards and we hold ourselves accountable to our clients and to one another. We are committed to ongoing learning every day, developing and maintaining client/broker relationships, taking initiative and using each team member’s strengths on various and diverse projects to deliver optimal services to our clients. Our staff includes IT personnel, actuaries, financial analysts, clinical pharmacists, attorneys, HIPAA Compliance Officers and experts in the pharmacy benefit management industry.
Established in 1993, PBIRx® is a growing consulting and auditing company focusing on employee benefit services and programs that result in pharmacy benefit savings. Our headquarters is in Milford, Ct with a second location in St. Louis, MO.
PBIRx® partners with prestigious clients, brokers and consultants as their pharmacy benefit specialist, helping clients to evaluate, modify, design and execute solutions for their pharmacy benefit plan. Our team has a passion for providing targeted solutions to manage pharmacy costs for our diverse client base including hospitals, unions, municipalities, third party administrators and corporate clients.
Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open door environment. We love ideas and people who can identify novel solutions for better efficiencies and we value people who take initiative without having to be directed on a continuum. PBIRx® thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment and as such, working as a team is imperative.
Our passion is to constantly reinvent ourselves in the ever changing world of health care and to bring value to our clients by constantly learning new information and developing new services for our clients along with mentoring our staff, which allows new career opportunities for everyone as PBIRx® expands.
Responsible for ensuring PBIRx®’s clients, and ultimately the client’s employees, receive superior service. Serves as a key member of the Account Management team responsible for overall satisfaction, retention, analysis and growth of assigned accounts, as well as ensuring pharmacy benefit contract compliance. Manages the day to day client relationships and partners with the Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing to maintain relationships. Works with team members in all areas of the Company such as Clinical, Analytical and Compliance.
• Sustain multi-level relationships and understanding of client business and culture resulting in superior client satisfaction and retention
• Identify opportunities and present internally to PBIRx® team members to engage in custom projects and analyses to ultimately provide optimal and ongoing client solutions
• Provide a full scope of understanding, guidance and communication to the client.
• Comply with the fullest level of HIPAA
• Participate in conference calls, meetings, workshops, open enrollment and community events
• Assist and understand clients’ pharmacy benefit contract
• Collaborate with Executive Vice President to ensure contract compliance, overall relationship with the client, and partnering prior to any contract renewal period to confirm stellar relationship status
• Prepare presentations and reports and partner with other PBIRx® departments as needed
• Utilize statistical methods to analyze data to provide information for reporting and forecasting
• Create queries and reports to interpret data to meet federal, state and accrediting regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Previous employment longevity
• Basic analytic skills related to client performance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Intelligence with a significant attention to detail – quick learner
• Intellectual curiosity – a willingness to ask questions and continuously learn
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and continually meet time sensitive deadlines
• Ability to create and format reports and templates that are user-friendly and actionable
• Ability to work with others in a multi-task team environment as well work independently
• Ability to adapt to change through growth and new responsibilities.
• Strong sense of professionalism in dress, work ethic, and client deliverables
• Sense of personal pride in successful completion of projects
• Reliable and flexible; sense of humor
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is negotiable based on background and experience. Benefits include a generous 3% employer contribution to a 401K plan, biannual performance bonuses, 10-14 paid holidays, Paid Time Off commensurate with experience, industry related conferences, educational conferences and health insurance.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org