Regulatory Compliance Data Security
PBIRx® has embraced Cloud Technology for an elite client experience. Cloud computing gives PBIRx® anywhere, anytime secure access to data outside the confines of traditional based solutions. PBIRx® can continue to communicate internally and externally in the event our primary system fails.
With our innovative Cloud Technology our clients not only receive exceptional customer service but receive the following benefits:
Our secure environment includes but is not limited to:
- Enterprise grade firewalls and secure VPN technology for remote access
- EAS 256-Bit encryption for email and storage
- Data center for offsite storage and disaster recovery
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- SSAE16 Type II Certified
- HIPAA Compliant
- Cintas Document Management is used to destroy any documentation
- Redundant email systems to ensure un-interrupted communication in the event of an outage
Policy-based encryption rules to mandate encryption both to and from address and domains.
- Standard based TLS/SSL SMTP combined 128bit SSL encrypted web application.
- Encryption compliance with SOX, HIPAA, SEC, CMS and local government requirements for personal information.
- Desktops and laptops are encrypted requiring multiple passwords for entry.
- Client pharmacy data is encoded in transit.
- Along with our Chief Compliance Officer, all PBIRx® employees sign confidentiality agreements that are company specific and include frequent password changes with upper, lower case, characters and symbols.
- HIPAA and HITECH breach notification training.