Come back often for new job postings.
Senior Account Manager
Job Type: Full time, 40 hours per week, with 25%-35% Northeast travel
Headquarters: Milford, CT
PBIRx® is looking for an Account Manager or pharmacist, who has two to five years experience in health care, employee benefits, or the pharmacy benefit industry to manage designated clients primarily in the Northeast.
This person would be responsible for not only maintaining all aspects of Account Management from on site client visits, conference calls, analytical and clinical presentations, service issues, etc.; but also, someone who has excellent organizational, time management and follow up skills. Good relationship skills are a must. If you are looking for a challenging position with an employer willing to invest in your future career development in a changing but growing professional field we welcome you to apply.
We hire highly talented, intelligent, ethical, detail oriented people who work well in a team environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a professional image. Basic analytical skills are an important part of this opportunity. Our staff has high standards and we hold ourselves accountable to our clients and to one another. We are committed to ongoing learning every day, developing and maintaining client/broker relationships, taking initiative and using each team member's strengths on various and diverse projects to deliver optimal services to our clients. Our staff includes IT personnel, actuaries, financial analysts, clinical pharmacists, attorneys, HIPAA Compliance Officers and experts in the pharmacy benefit management industry.
Established in 1993, PBIRx® is a growing consulting and auditing company focusing on employee benefit services and programs that result in pharmacy benefit savings. Our headquarters is in Milford, Ct with a second location in St. Louis, MO.
PBIRx® partners with prestigious clients, brokers and consultants as their pharmacy benefit specialist, helping clients to evaluate, modify, design and execute solutions for their pharmacy benefit plan. Our team has a passion for providing targeted solutions to manage pharmacy costs for our diverse client base including hospitals, unions, municipalities, third party administrators and corporate clients.
Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open door environment. We love ideas and people who can identify novel solutions for better efficiencies and we value people who take initiative without having to be directed on a continuum. PBIRx® thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment and as such, working as a team is imperative.
Our passion is to constantly reinvent ourselves in the ever changing world of health care and to bring value to our clients by constantly learning new information and developing new services for our clients along with mentoring our staff, which allows new career opportunities for everyone as PBIRx® expands.
Responsible for ensuring PBIRx®'s clients, and ultimately the client's employees, receive superior service. Serves as a key member of the Account Management team responsible for overall satisfaction, retention, analysis and growth of assigned accounts, as well as ensuring pharmacy benefit contract compliance. Manages the day to day client relationships and partners with the Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing to maintain relationships. Works with team members in all areas of the Company such as Clinical, Analytical and Compliance.
- Sustain multi-level relationships and understanding of client business and culture resulting in superior client satisfaction and retention
- Identify opportunities and present internally to PBIRx® team members to engage in custom projects and analyses to ultimately provide optimal and ongoing client solutions
- Provide a full scope of understanding, guidance and communication to the client.
- Comply with the fullest level of HIPAA
- Participate in conference calls, meetings, workshops, open enrollment and community events
- Assist and understand clients’ pharmacy benefit contract
- Collaborate with Executive Vice President to ensure contract compliance, overall relationship with the client, and partnering prior to any contract renewal period to confirm stellar relationship status
- Prepare presentations and reports and partner with other PBIRx® departments as needed
- Utilize statistical methods to analyze data to provide information for reporting and forecasting
- Create queries and reports to interpret data to meet federal, state and accrediting regulations
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a GPA or 3.0 or higher
- Previous employment longevity
- Basic analytic skills related to client performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Intelligence with a significant attention to detail – quick learner
- Intellectual curiosity – a willingness to ask questions and continuously learn
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and continually meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to create and format reports and templates that are user-friendly and actionable
- Ability to work with others in a multi-task team environment as well work independently
- Ability to adapt to change through growth and new responsibilities.
- Strong sense of professionalism in dress, work ethic, and client deliverables
- Sense of personal pride in successful completion of projects
- Reliable and flexible; sense of humor
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable based on background and experience. Benefits include a generous 3% employer contribution to a 401K plan, biannual performance bonuses, 10-14 paid holidays, Paid Time Off commensurate with experience, industry related conferences, educational conferences and health insurance.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Director, Clinical Informatics
Reports to: President
Position Summary: Responsible for identifying the most relevant data to support the services provided by PBIRx®, the Director of Clinical Informatics plays an important role in the success of the Company. The Director of Clinical Informatics will apply advanced pharmacy knowledge for statistical analysis, cost analysis, drug research, while educating the rest of the clinical staff of drug studies, new drugs on the market, replacement drugs and side effects. Serve as a project lead for algorithm design and testing. Work with all areas of the Company such as Clinical, Analytical and Compliance. Utilizes technology, tools, processes and resources to anticipate and exceed PBIRx®'s clients' needs and expectations. The Director of Clinical Informatics will collaborate with the Clinical department on client activity, expectations, and service needs.
- Sustain multi-level relationships within PBIRx® and understanding of new, upcoming or changes in medications.
- Identify opportunities and present internally to PBIRx® employees to engage in custom projects/analyses to ultimately better satisfy the client.
- Algorithm design, testing and upkeep.
- Maintain reporting and documentation related to patient history.
- Provide reports reflecting client drug utilization and clinical trends, with corresponding recommendations to improve clinical care delivered and potential savings using preferred drug management and formulary compliance.
- Provide a full scope of understanding, guidance and knowledge of medications including cost.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge in industry intelligence.
- Comply with the fullest level of HIPAA.
- Prepare presentations and reports and partnering with other PBIRx® departments as needed.
- Lead and participate in client or corporate meetings or events.
- Participate in conference calls, meetings, workshops, and community events as needed.
- Sustain valid pharmacy license.
- Maintaining continuing education credits.
- Maintaining yearly HIPAA certification.
- BS in Pharmacy or Doctor in Pharmacy (PharmD).
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing.
- ACCP (American College of Clinical Pharmacy) Board Certified recommended.
- 340B experience or knowledge.
- Strong commitment to service and willing to provide clinical services.
- Evaluates and interprets medications and other pharmaceutical supplies in accordance with established operational procedures, professional standards or practice.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Implement programs for clients with pharmacy benefit programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong in: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and will easily adapt to Company used technology.
- HIPAA Certified.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include personal time off, twelve paid holidays, 401k match, quarterly bonus potential, Christmas Bonus potential and paid lunches at the corporate office.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: President and Executive Vice President
Under the direct supervision of the President and Executive Vice President, this position provides administrative and clerical support to the managers and office staff. In addition to assisting in daily office needs, the Administrative Assistant's responsibilities includes making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, assisting with presentations, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
Everyday Office Functions:
- Answer phones; greet visitors
- Sort and distribute mail; assist with outgoing mailing and client deliverables
- Schedule and organize events such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book Travel arrangements
- Respond to general correspondence, emails
- Assist with client/broker presentations and marketing correspondence
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, and accuracy
- Assist with contract follow up and support as needed
- Participate in meetings and events
- Prepare meeting minutes, agendas, reports, as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with superior organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong in: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and will easily adapt to Company used technology
- Reliable, flexible and able to multi-task and manage a fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Open to learning new tasks/projects, leading to advanced positions
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus
Work Environment and Salary
Full-time hourly position with benefits, including paid holidays, PTO, 401K, Bonuses, etc., located in a Corporate Office in Milford, CT. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.